Tell stories with your camera movements that impact people's lives and inspire them to make the world a better place. A photographer is currently expected to meet both still and video needs, and a basic grasp of cinematography will provide you with a competitive advantage in the photography industry.
Anatomy of DSLR or mirrorless cameras
Depth of Field
Top Skills You Will learn
After completing this course you’ll be able to take full control of your equipment and shoot as per your desire.
Who Is This Course For?
If you wish to sharpen your skill or have a serious hobby or knack for photography and wish to document your life in a better way, you must consider taking this course.
- Organize the photos collection
- Image Enhancement & corrections
- Image Editing in Adobe Photoshop CC
- Basic Editing in Adobe Photoshop CC
- Collages & Basic photo-books
- Covering tools and some menu options
- Adjustments in layer
- Blending modes, layer styles, masks
- Background change / hair cutting
- Touch up techniques
- Techniques useful for commercial photography
- Advanced Photoshop Tools and Techniques
- Advanced Photo Retouching
- Complex Background Replacement
- Poster/Magazine Cover Design
- Conceptual Photo Art
- Album design
The VIPI Advantage
Hands - On Training
We provide extensive training on high end photographic gears in various outdoor locations as well as in our fully equipped studio.
For the first time, as a photography institute, we are providing you with the opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge in real-world circumstances.
Commercialize your skills
In addition to covering FASHION, WEDDING, and PRODUCT photography thoroughly, we also assist our students in developing their own brand presence
Our customers love what we do
What's Included in the Price
- Advanced Certificate without Quitting Your Job
- Alumni Status from VIPI
- Hands-on Experience with the Latest Tools
- Hiring Opportunity from Uber, Microsoft and More
- No Cost EMI
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you may start practicing on our camera and may consider purchasing your own camera after you have learned some basics of photography. However, it is recommended to bring your own camera in case you have one.
This course can definitely help you in getting started in the field of photography. You can be offered internships in PR agencies, or press photography, etc.
Spending on your performance and compliance you can be shortlisted to assist on one of our live projects and images can be used as a part of your portfolio.
Our Popular Courses