Learn how the photography industry works to get employed more easily and gain useful insights into the photography business since profiteering in any industry requires far more than just technical skills. Beginning with the basics, this course digs into the commercial photography categories (FASHION, PRODUCT, WEDDING, and so on) and specialises in all of them. Let your ambition materialise and earn a good living through photography.
Anatomy of DSLR or mirrorless cameras
Depth of Field
Top Skills You Will learn
Learn how to interact with clients as well as optimise your pricing, presentation, and promotion of your photography business. This course will cover all of the concepts covered in "Mastery in Photography," as well as various photography workshops on all weekdays for a total of 6 hours over the course of one month. Topics are the same as in Mastery IN PHOTOGRAPHY.
Who Is This Course For?
Students who do not reside in Mumbai and must rent out accommodation space to learn photography.
- Understanding Camera Components
- The Exposure Triangle
- Understanding Manual Mode
- Understanding Shooting Modes
- Understanding the Lens and Types of Lenses (based on sensor size)
- Depth of Field
- Auto focus technology and its uses in DSLR AND MIRRORLESS (diff. AF modes)
- Light Painting and creative techniques for long exposure photography
- The Art of Composition and Camera Angles
- Basic Colour Theory
- Meter and Metering Modes
- Creative Use of Compositions
- Close-up and Macro Photography
- Advanced Exposure Techniques (using auto exposure lock)
- Understanding Basic Lightings
- Creative Use of Lighting Techniques - Studio and Outdoor
- All about flashes
- Organise the photos collection
- Sorting of your images
- Organising and easing your workflow
- Image editing and basic colour correction
- Understanding the Interface Layout and getting familiar with the palettes and tool box
- Concept of layers and masks and how to use that to your advantage
- Learn how to use various range of selection tools to separate subject from the background
- Using alteration tools for image manipulation
- Colour correction using various tools - Adjustments in layer
- Complete retouching using frequency separation and other various techniques for skin and hair
- LookBook and Album designing
The VIPI Advantage
Hands - On Training
We provide extensive training on high end photographic gears in various outdoor locations as well as in our fully equipped studio.
For the first time, as a photography institute, we are providing you with the opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge in real-world circumstances.
Commercialize your skills
In addition to covering FASHION, WEDDING, and PRODUCT photography thoroughly, we also assist our students in developing their own brand presence
Our customers love what we do
What's Included in the Price
- Advanced Certificate without Quitting Your Job
- Alumni Status from VIPI
- Hands-on Experience with the Latest Tools
- Hiring Opportunity from Uber, Microsoft and More
- No Cost EMI
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you may start practicing on our camera and may consider purchasing your own camera after you have learned some basics of photography. However, it is recommended to bring your own camera in case you have one.
This course can definitely help you in getting started in the field of photography. You can be offered internships in PR agencies, or press photography, etc.
Spending on your performance and compliance you can be shortlisted to assist on one of our live projects and images can be used as a part of your portfolio.
Our Popular Courses