A photographer is expected to fulfil both still and video demands in today's day and age, and a basic understanding of cinematography will give you a competitive advantage over your competitors. Learn what each camera movement means and how it influences storytelling, as well as how to use Premiere Pro to edit video. Make the best use of visual medium and enhance your visual communication skills.
Grammar of Film-Making
Types of Video Camera
Lighting for Video
Camera movement and composition
Top Skills You Will learn
You'll be able to film and edit videos as well as stills, proving to be a one-stop solution for all of your client's visual needs.
Who Is This Course For?
Those who want to become full-fledged visual artists with a strong understanding of both still and motion photography and be a more attractive proposition to clients or recruiters.
- Grammar of filmmaking
- Types of Video Camera
- Understanding the Equipment
- Exercises in camera operations
- Follow focus
- Using exposure meter
- Still Camera / Motion Picture Camera
- Composition & Camera Movement
- Lighting for Video
- Mood Board for Shoots
- Developing concept for fashion shoot
- Importance of hair, make up and styling for fashion
- Corrective and glamorous make-up
- Selection of props and accessories based on the theme
- Assembling and setup of entire studio from scratch
- Hands on training with studio strobes and other various equipments
- Concept of Portrait, People, and Fashion Photography
- The entire process from selection of models
- Posing and creative techniques
- Fashion Portraits
- Beauty Portraits
- High Key and Low Key Shoots
- Corporate Shoots
- Glamour and High Fashion shoot
- Set up for table top photography
- Understanding the properties of the product and setting up of lighting accordingly
- Learn how to capture high end creative images of the products for advertising purpose as well as aesthetics
- Shooting highly reflective surfaces, Steel utensils, plastic bottles etc and learn
- how to eliminate specular highlights
- Jewellery Photography
- Food Photography, Capturing smoke etc.
- Classic Bridal and Groom Lighting Setups
- Students gets to shoot and experience live events
- Engagements, birthdays, etc.
- pre wedding
- Post Wedding
- Communication with clients and covering important aspects of line of enquiry
- Developing concept for child photography
- Lighting setups appropriate for child photography
- Understanding the ever changing world of commerce and figuring out where the skillset of photography will be most required
- Branding of your Enterprise and creating visibility
The VIPI Advantage
Hands - On Training
We provide extensive training on high end photographic gears in various outdoor locations as well as in our fully equipped studio.
For the first time, as a photography institute, we are providing you with the opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge in real-world circumstances.
Commercialize your skills
In addition to covering FASHION, WEDDING, and PRODUCT photography thoroughly, we also assist our students in developing their own brand presence
Our customers love what we do
What's Included in the Price
- Advanced Certificate without Quitting Your Job
- Alumni Status from VIPI
- Hands-on Experience with the Latest Tools
- Hiring Opportunity from Uber, Microsoft and More
- No Cost EMI
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you may start practicing on our camera and may consider purchasing your own camera after you have learned some basics of photography. However, it is recommended to bring your own camera in case you have one.
This course can definitely help you in getting started in the field of photography. You can be offered internships in PR agencies, or press photography, etc.
Spending on your performance and compliance you can be shortlisted to assist on one of our live projects and images can be used as a part of your portfolio.
Our Popular Courses